Roll center tie rod end made with high quality alloy steel. These tie rod ends are designed to have maximum accuracy, which enables them to sustain extensive load.
Tie rod ends help keep your vehicle’s front wheels stable. They are a ball-in-socket mechanism that allows the wheels to move up and down and side to side. That is important as the vehicle navigates different types of road surfaces, bumps, potholes, etc.
- Correct lowered geometry
- Direct bolt-on with OEM components
- Provide enhanced feedback on the drivehard Tie Rod
- Manufactured from high-tensile, forged steel
- Suitable for track and road use
- 5mm built-in rack spacer to increase steering lock
*For Civic ES,EU,EP3 Use
Honda Civic 7th EM2, ES1, EP1/2/3/4, EU 2001-2005